Friday, December 3, 2010

Advent 2010: Day Three

Pyro: Now, see here! That is not a safe place to climb, my young friend. Besides that, it tickles.

Pyro: Oh, you see what your mother is up to? She has decided to pitch in and get Uncle Pyro home. My don't you seem eager, my dear!

Pyro: So your enthusiasm was not due to an overwhelming urge to help me through my plight, but a selfish desire to inebriate yourself on rum. I do hope your child is weened, ma'am.

Meanwhile . . .

Clench: Y'all mean to tell me that pansy, Pyro's gone missing?

Breakdown: Sir, I know we haven't SEEN Pyro in a couple of days, but that doesn't mean he isn't around. Maybe the Autobots developed a stealth technology. Maybe he's been watching us the whole time. Maybe he's here right now! MAYBE THEY'RE ALL HERE!!

Double Punch: That's almost as crazy as you, Breakdown. The base's security measures don't rely solely on optics. He would have tripped SOME alarm by now.

Slicer: Let me at zem, boss. Zee girls and I will ventilate zem tout suite, non?

Clench: Stop calling your weapons girls, you baguette chewin' frog! Oh, crap! Who left Cindersaur unattended?

Cindersaur: This meeting is SOOOOO boring! When do we get to burn something?

Cindersaur: Oh, look: a red-tailed hawk.

Clench: Where'd y'all put his muzzle?