Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Advent 2010: Day Fourteen

Dirty Johnny: Frog me!

Pyro: What is the matter Mr. Johnathan?

Dirty Johnny: There's another signal fire out there. Must be answering ours.

Pyro: So the Calendar does work! When YOU open a present it gives us what we need to continue. Quickly! Open today's present.

Dirty Johnny: I hope you're wrong there, mate.

Pyro: What ever can you mean? There's got to be a purpose for these presents. Otherwise, our exile would be pointless.

Dirty Johnny: Well then, batten down the 'atches as they say, 'cuz I don't think we're expecting friends.

Elsewhere . . .

Handsome Jim: Thank you for sitting with me on watch.

Handsome Jim: You know, it gets lonely here without my family. You're lucky you never--

Monkey: OOP!!

Handsome Jim: What is it!?

Monkey: Oop oop oop!

*SPLASH*

Handsome Jim: Careful there, mate!

Handsome Jim: I guess you do know about missing your family. Hello, missus. Welcome to Isla de Sospecha. Please make yourself at home.

No comments: